Why Should You Opt For Wooden Aluminium Composite Panels?
The popularity of Aluminium Composite Panels has been increasing and no wonder why. The LDPE core merged between two aluminium sheets are called sandwich ACP panels which are known for the rigidity of the material, and the technology of continuous coating that makes their surface perfectly even. No hassle is involved during installation and being lightweight, transportation becomes easier with Viva Aluminium Composite Panels.
Even with such an array of advantages, clients always look for more. Viva brings a wide range of ACPs which give your interior and facades an aesthetic and contemporary look. Clients can always mend Aluminium Composite Panels as per their taste in designs and transform any interior into traditional or modern.
Features Of Wooden Aluminium Composite Panels As An Interior Decor Material
Wooden finish stands out in any form of interior or façade decor. Bringing a class of its own, it pleases aesthetic minds effortlessly. It adds a rustic yet modern charm to otherwise mundane settings.
Wooden Aluminium Composite Panels are known for their ethereal beauty. Be it residential or commercial, it soothes your senses whenever you come across its ‘Inspired by Nature’ decor. To add hues of nature into your home or office decor, bring wooden finish, aluminium composite panels today.
Benefits Of Wooden Aluminium Composite Panels
- Budget-friendly: Wooden ACPs are very economic as compared to other available cladding materials in the market. Apart from providing a plethora of functional advantages, it helps to make additional savings.
- Sustainable and rigid: As the raw materials used to manufacture such ACPs are rigid, it helps each of the panels achieve high quality and durability. These sustain against harsh weather conditions and repel stain too.
- Enhances style and appearance: Wooden finish aluminium composite panels always come with innovative patterns and prints inspired by natural textures. It not only soothes your tired eyes but also brings calmness to your surroundings. With customization and experimentation with colours, textures, and finishes; designs can be crafted the way clients want.
- Low-maintenance: A wooden, aluminium composite panel does not require regular maintenance. Dust and dirt can be wiped out with a duster or a piece of soft cotton cloth very easily.
- Multiple applications, one ACP: Wooden finish ACPs from Viva give your office or home the desired look you have been dreaming of. Starting from façade decoration to interior decoration, Viva’s aluminium composite panels with wooden finish can be applied to all such requirements.
Always Choose What Is Best In The Market
If you are thinking to incorporate wooden ACPs into your interior or façade installations, look no further when we are here. We are your first choice to go for. These are available in many colours and textures. Adding beauty to the building, it brings a distinct character to the project and creates a signature of its own.
That is why; the popularity of ACP Cladding in commercial or administrative building construction has been growing along with their usage in landmark buildings like academic or public health service centers. Choose Viva’s Aluminium Composite Panels as these superior qualities, wooden finish solid ACP sheets are certified by IGBC and possess no threat to our environment.