We view protection of your privacy as a very important principle. We understand clearly that you and your personal information is one of our most important assets. We store and process your information (as defined under the Information Technology Act,2000) if any, on computer that may be protected by reasonable technological security measures and procedures in accordance with Information Technology Act,2000 and rules thereunder.
When You access the Service by or through a mobile device, we may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device You use, Your mobile device unique ID, the IP address of Your mobile device, Your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser You use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
We may also collect information that Your browser sends whenever You visit our Service or when You access the Service by or through a mobile device.
The VIVA will retain Your Personal Data only for as long as is necessary for the purposes set out in this Policy. We will retain and use Your Personal Data to the extent necessary to comply with our legal obligations (for example, if we are required to retain your data to comply with applicable laws), resolve disputes, and enforce our legal agreements and policies.
The Company will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of Our Service, or We are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
You have the right to delete or request that We assist in deleting the Personal Data that We have collected about You. Our Service may give You the ability to delete certain information about You from within the Service.
You may update, amend, or delete Your information at any time by signing in to Your Account, if you have one, and visiting the account settings section that allows you to manage Your personal information. You may also contact Us to request access to, correct, or delete any personal information that You have provided to Us.
Please note, however, that We may need to retain certain information when we have a legal obligation or lawful basis to do so.
Disclosure of Your Personal Data
Under certain circumstances, the VIVA may be required to disclose Your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
Other legal requirements
The VIVA may disclose Your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- Comply with a legal obligation
- Protect and defend the rights or property of the VIVA
- Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- Protect the personal safety of Users of the Service or the public
- Protect against legal liability
Security of Your Personal Data
The security of Your Personal Data is important to Us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While We strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect Your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If You are a parent or guardian and You are aware that Your child has provided Us with Personal Data, please contact Us. If We become aware that We have collected Personal Data from anyone under the age of 18 without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from Our servers.
- Disclaimer of representations and warranties: Your access to and use of the Services or any Content are at your own risk. You understand and agree that the Services are provided to you on as “As Is” or “As Available” basis. VIVA makes no warranty or representation and disclaim all responsibility and liability for any harm to your computer system, mobile, loss of data or other harm that results from your access to or use of any content, the deletion of or the failure to store or transmit, any content and other communications maintained by the services. No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained through the Content, will create any warranty or representation not expressly made herein or therein.
- Limitation of Liability: By using the Services, you agree that the liability of VIVA, its officers, directors, employees, agents, representatives and licensor shall be limited to the maximum extent permissible by applicable law. In no case shall VIVA, its directors, officers, employees, agents, representatives, contractors, principals, or licensors be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, special, or consequential damages arising from your use of the services or any content or for any other claim related in any way to your access to the Platform and/or use of the Services, including but not limited to any errors or omissions in any content or information on the Platform, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of the Services and/or reliance on any content or information on the Platform.
- Force Majeure: You agree that VIVA shall be under no liability whatsoever to you in the event of non-availability of the Platform and/or any of the Services or any of the Services or any portion thereof, occasioned by an Act of God, war, disease, revolution, riot, civil commotion, strike, lockout, flood, fire, satellite failure, failure of any public utility, man-made disaster, satellite failure or any other cause whatsoever beyond the control of VIVA.
- Governing Laws: These Terms shall be governed, interpreted and construed in accordance with the laws of India, without regard to the conflict of law provisions and for resolution of any dispute arising out of your use of the Service or in relation to these Terms. Notwithstanding the foregoing, you agree that, VIVA has the right to bring any proceedings before any court/forum of competent jurisdiction ay you irrevocably submit to the jurisdiction of such courts or forum and any proceeding brought by you shall be exclusively before the courts in Mumbai, Maharashtra.
- Severability: If any provision of these Terms is held invalid, void, or unenforceable, then that provision shall be considered severable from the remaining provisions, and the remaining provisions shall be given full force and effect.
- Amendments: We may revise these Terms from time to time, without prior notice to you, to update, revise, supplement, and otherwise modify these Terms and to impose new or additional rules, policies terms or conditions on your use of the Service. Any updates, revisions, supplements, modifications and additional rules, policies, terms, and conditions will be posted on the Platform and will be effective immediately after such posting and we recommend that you periodically check these Terms on the Platform for such revised terms. Your continue use of the services and/or the Platform will be deemed to constitute your acceptance of any and all such revised terms.
Please contact us for any questions or comments (including all inquiries) regarding this platform on below mentioned;
@Last updated on 08/12/2023