VIVA - The Largest Exporter of ACP Sheets in India
VIVA was one of the first companies in India to introduce ACPs. The quest began in Mumbai, Maharashtra, in 2003, and the value we have added to the ACP sheets industry over the years has become synonymous with Trust and Reliability.
It all began with a single production line, and now our manufacturing facility in Umbergaon, Gujarat, is equipped with six production lines, two coil coating lines, and a production capacity of 7 million sq. mt. per year and 2.5 lakh sq. ft. per day.
We are equipped with world-class machinery and state-of-the-art technology in our manufacturing facilities, which allow us to manufacture quality goods and offer excellence to consumers across the globe.
VIVA now has 18 warehouses across India’s main cities, as well as a network of over 500 dealers and distributors. With our Pan India presence and extensive network, we have a significant reputation for serving major national and international brands over the years. Our global clientele and exposure assure excellent ACP Cladding and competent service, as well as on-time delivery. We also have our global presence in Sri Lanka, Malaysia, Nepal, Qatar, East Africa, and UAE.
VIVA is the largest exporter of ACP panels across the globe and is the architects, builders, and fabricators’ most trusted brand. VIVA offers an array of colours, finishes, designs, and textures of ACP Sheets to compliment the interiors and exteriors of living spaces. If our current shade selection does not pique your interest, we can also create bespoke shades and sizes.
You May Like: Importance of the ACP Board For Businesses
As on of India’s largest exporters, there are a few things to keep an eye on:
1. Timely Delivery: We guarantee delivery within 7 to 30 days of receiving your purchase confirmation. This ensures better customer collaboration, delivery reliability, and customer loyalty.
2. Packaging Method: At VIVA, we have an experienced packaging crew that adheres to strict guidelines when it comes to handling and packaging ACPs, ensuring safe and secure delivery. We also offer multi-layered packaging for ACP sheets dependent on distance and manner of shipment for further security. For overseas shipment, we additionally employ hardwood crates to ensure the ACP sheets‘ longevity and design.
3. Transportation and movement of ACP Sheets: Our goal as one of India’s top ACP sheet manufacturers is to provide our clients with the highest quality ACP panels with no blemishes. We safeguard our ACP panels from mechanical damage and the adverse consequences of extreme external conditions in the following methods at VIVA:
- ACP Panels’ pallets are secured to prevent sheets from slipping during shipping. Hydraulic lifts are used to load and unload our ACP sheets.
- To prevent damage to our ACP Sheets, we undertake thorough quality inspections at each stage.
- The ACP Panels are not dragged on top of one another to avoid physical damage such as scratches, abrasions, and dents.
- The pallet weight of ACP Sheets is kept within the forklift or crane’s capacity during transportation.
- In the case of manual handling of ACPs, only a limited number of sheets are being lifted that can be easily handled and carried.
- Before loading the ACP Panels on a vehicle, a rigorous check on the surface of the ACP sheet is done to avoid smoothness and contamination. The same procedure is followed while unloading as well.
- To avoid bends, the ACP sheets are securely fastened, ensuring that they do not hang out of the vehicle and are entirely positioned inside limitations.
You May Like: ACP Sheets: Adding Aesthetics to Corporate Branding
With over a decade of expertise, we’ve always focused on our customer satisfaction. Our vision is “to be admired and known as the best ACP Panels manufacturers across the globe.” In a year, Viva export 7,00,000 Sq. mt. ACP.
Viva has won the Star Export House Certificate
Want to know more about the know-hows of the exporting facilities of VIVA? Log on to www.vivaacp.com or drop a mail at [email protected]