Seven Interesting Facts About Aluminium Composite Panel Sheet
It is said that the first impression goes a long way, and it is definitely very much true and applicable when it comes to any façade of commercial or residential buildings. Keeping this in mind, choosing a premium quality of exterior gradefaçade material becomes absolutely pivotal in order to make buildings’ façade looks classy and attractive.
For this purpose, Aluminium Composite Panel sheets are specially designed in order to gift your home or office an aesthetic look. Choosing the perfect Aluminium Composite Panel Sheet or ACP Sheet is of immense significance as it adds the touch of aesthetic and classiness to the building with its modern and futuristic appearance. ACP sheets are also used for making the coverings of Ceilings, Pillars, Furniture and Interior Walls. Apart from this, wooden and marble finish, ACP Panels are used in the façade of Bungalows, Gates, Pergolas, etc.
To simply define the structure of aluminium composite panel sheets, it is made up of a non-aluminium core with two fairly thin aluminium coils in between. ACPs which are used for the purpose of revamping the interiors and exteriors of buildings come in numerous natural textures, colours, and finishes. Just like this one, here are some of the top interesting facts about Aluminium Composite Panel Sheet –
- Robust Physical Properties – ACP sheets are immensely known for their strength properties. ACPs are corrosion resistant and can resist extreme temperatures ranging from -50° to +80° Centigrade. ACPs are also known for their properties of heat and noise insulation and keep the building cooler and quieter. To know more read this – Technical Data – General Properties ACPs.
- Eco-friendly – Aluminium Composite Panels are known for being energy-efficient, sustainable and environmentally friendly. ACPs are eco-friendly in nature and can be recycled without their quality being affected. Aluminium is one of the most recyclable materials in the world.
- Non-Toxic – ACPs are less toxic when compared to other materials. The best quality ACP sheets are manufactured by following strict industry standards and quality control measures. There are materials like marble which are very toxic and the workers who work in the marble industry suffers from Rheumatoid pneumoconiosis, which is a disease caused due to the result of prolonged exposure to silica dust. However, in aluminium industries, such diseases are not reported. Aluminium does not release any sort of gases or fumes which are harmful to human health.
- Lightweight – The weight of the construction material which is used during construction affects the total cost of the construction as the materials which are heavy, demand multiple vehicles to transport to the site. Even after the materials are transported to the site, the workers would consume a significant amount of time just to move and install them. Aluminium Composite Panels are very lightweight and thus, it saves both time and money.
- Fire Resistant – The best quality of ACP sheets have an FR grade feature which means that they are resistant to fire because due to the presence of mineral core in between the aluminium layers. Viva has been the first in India to introduce FR grade Aluminium Corrugated Composite Panel (ACCP) which is non-toxic and does not releases any toxic gas and adheres to sophisticated environmental protection requirements.
- Available in diverse range of colours – ACP sheets or solid aluminum sheets are available in a wide variety of colours and styles which gives you the freedom to choose the colour and style as per the requirement of your business or home. Viva, as one of the leading ACP sheets manufacturers in India has a wide range of ACP sheets to showcase like Natural Stone, Galaxy, Desert, Corten Steel, Elementoand so much more.
- East Customization – ACP sheets gives freedom to architects to show their creativity as ACP sheets have the property of customization. ACP sheets can also be painted in just any colour you like and shades like wood bark or natural stone are also available.
Viva is a premier ACP sheets or Aluminium Panel Sheet manufacturing company in India providing Aluminium Corrugated Core Panel, FR Grade Mineral Core, and Low-Density Poly Ethylene ACP Sheets. Viva is immensely known in the construction industry for its impeccable quality of production and customer service.