Zinc Composite Panel – Features And Other Details
When it comes to Aluminium Composite Panels, it needs no introduction, it is one of the most widely used cladding materials all across the world.
Starting from building front elevation (facades) to interiors, signage, modular kitchen, etc. Aluminium Composite Panels are used everywhere. They are also available in a wide range of colours and textures like wood, stone, sand, galaxy, 3D, etc.
Now coming to the primary topic of the article, let’s discuss the nitty-gritty of Zinc Composite Panels.
What are Zinc Composite Panels?
Zinc Composite Panel is a multilayered panel made up of two sheets of zinc that are approximately 0.5 mm thick and thermo-glued on either side of a mineral-rich polyethylene core for optimum reaction to fire. ZCPs are mainly applied in façade, cladding roofing, and interiors.
Zinc Composite Panels boasts the natural beauty of Zinc, unmatched flatness, ease of fabrication, cost-effectiveness, and are also available in FR variants.
- Ages gracefully
- Looks supremely aesthetic when applied to both interiors as well as exteriors.
- Unparalleled durability coupled with flatness
- Easy to fabricate and can easily be moulded to suit any design.
- Can be made fire-retardant
- Zinc is a self-healing material. It naturally develops a protective layer of Zinc Carbonate or Patina as time goes by.
- It is environment-friendly
- Subject to environmental conditions and proper installation, Zinc Composite Panels have a lifetime that can expand up to 100 years.
- It is quite easy to install as it can be installed fasteners and extrusions made of aluminium, stainless steel, and galvanized steel.
You May Like: Presenting The All New Zinc Composite Panel
A Leading Zinc Composite Panel Manufacturers in India
Being one of the juggernauts of the ACP Sheet industry, Viva has successfully crafted an unbreakable reputation amongst the builders the architect fraternities in India and overseas.
Viva is elated to introduce their customers with their specially manufactured Zinc Composite Panels through their alliance with ElZinc, one of the premier international producers and suppliers of architectural zinc sheets.
With the highest number of ZCP shades in the country which includes Rainbow Rojo/Red, Rainbow Verde/Green, Rainbow Azul/Blue, Rainbow Oro/Gold, Rainbow Ebano/Black, Rainbow Marron/Brown, Graphite, Oliva, Slate, Natural, Lava and Crystal, Viva is currently regarded as one of the leading Zinc Composite Panel manufacturers in India.
So if you are looking for superior quality ZCPs in India, we at Viva have got you absolutely covered.